The Philippines has approximately 7,170 islands and only 2,000 of those are inhabited. Among those 2,000 islands, which one would you pick to call your home? If you were to ask me, I’d say Bacolod City. This is the city I was born in and to tell you the truth, I’ve never visited a city than can replace my one and only Bacolod.
Recently, Gotecotech.com dubbed Bacolod City as the second cleanest city in the Philippines. It came second to Puerto Princesa City and that’s not at all a bad rank. According to Gotechotech, the city where I grew up in has the “healthiest environments”, the “most interesting culture”, an “impressive architecture”, a “steady developing economy” and etc.
I’m crossing my fingers for more progress in my city for 2014.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Exploring Melbourne’s Vibrant Asian Communities
- 7 Philippine Destinations to Visit with Your Filipina Girlfriend
- What a Modern Filipina is Like
- Prepare Yourself: The Top 5 Changes after You’ve Married an Asian
- The Lighter Side of Western-Chinese Interracial Relationships