Being home to the amazing UNESCO-listed ancient ruins that are Angkor Wat, Siem Reap is one of Cambodia’s key destinations for travelers. It’s also a vibrant city and one, due to the massive volumes of international tourists, and the ones who fell in love and stayed, emerging as a very cosmopolitan city it’s own unique Khmer way.
View the full guide which includes attractions, maps, top places to stay and must know visitor facts at Next Escape’s guide to Siem Reap
Possibly Related Posts:
- The Essential One-Page Super-Guide to Nepal
- The One-Page Super-Guide to Laos for new visitors & expats
- Vietnam – The One-Page Super-Guide for Visitors and Long Term Residents
- Quitting your Job and Living Abroad in Asia
- The Essential One Page Cambodia Starter Guide [for Visitors and Future Residents]