The Masskaara Festival in Bacolod has been celebrated by it’s people for many many years. Presently, it’s a festival that many people from other parts of the world look forward to. It’s celebrated every October and it’s filled with colorful masks and costumes, street dancing, and partying.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Where to Go in Palawan, Philippines
- Introducing Palawan Island Philippines
- Apo Island: Nature’s Gift to Scuba Divers
- What to Expect When Visiting the Philippines
- A must-visit in Bacolod: The Ruins