Touted as one of the most beautiful places on earth, a landlocked nation sandwiched between rising superpowers, Nepal is bordered by China in the north and India in the south, east, and west. A multiethnic nation with a population of 26.4 million, Nepal is also home to eight of the world’s ten tallest mountains, including Mount Everest, the highest point on Earth.
The two most popular destination cities for international travelers are the capital Kathmandu and Pokhara.
View the full guide which includes attractions, top places to stay and must know visitor facts at Next Escape’s guide to Nepal
Possibly Related Posts:
- The One-Page Super-Guide to Laos for new visitors & expats
- The One Page Essential Super-Guide to Siem Reap Cambodia
- Vietnam – The One-Page Super-Guide for Visitors and Long Term Residents
- Quitting your Job and Living Abroad in Asia
- The Essential One Page Cambodia Starter Guide [for Visitors and Future Residents]