If someone dared you to jump into a lake full of jellyfish, would you do it? The obvious answer would be NO but for this lake, many will make an exception. This is widely known as the Jellyfish lake found in Palau Island (an island located in the Western Pacific Ocean). It’s completely isolated from the ocean so the species of jellyfish that swim here are very different from the ones that are found in the ocean.
(video courtesy of: Barcroft TV)
Possibly Related Posts:
- The Essential One-Page Super-Guide to Nepal
- The One-Page Super-Guide to Laos for new visitors & expats
- The One Page Essential Super-Guide to Siem Reap Cambodia
- Vietnam – The One-Page Super-Guide for Visitors and Long Term Residents
- Quitting your Job and Living Abroad in Asia