Accents — everyone has a certain type of accent. This particular one is the usual accent that Pinoys (Filipinos) have. Not all Filipinos sound like this of course– believe me, some sound pretty native, especially those that work in call centers — but it’s pretty accurate, not to mention funny.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Your One Page Super Guide to the Ladyboys of Asia
- Exploring Melbourne’s Vibrant Asian Communities
- Prepare Yourself: The Top 5 Changes after You’ve Married an Asian
- The Lighter Side of Western-Chinese Interracial Relationships
- How to Eat Ramen Like a Pro (Korean Pro)