Laos is a fascinating country, sometimes forgotten by not being graced with a stunning coastline like it’s neighbors, regardless, it’s a trekkers dream and one of South East Asia’s fastest growing economies.
The country is bordered by Myanmar and China to the northwest, Vietnam to the east, Cambodia to the southwest, and Thailand to the west and southwest.
View the full guide which includes attractions, top places to stay and must know visitor facts at Next Escape’s guide to Laos
Possibly Related Posts:
- The Essential One-Page Super-Guide to Nepal
- The One Page Essential Super-Guide to Siem Reap Cambodia
- Vietnam – The One-Page Super-Guide for Visitors and Long Term Residents
- Quitting your Job and Living Abroad in Asia
- The Essential One Page Cambodia Starter Guide [for Visitors and Future Residents]