Is there such a thing as paradise on earth? I’ve asked myself that question again and again every time I feel the stress of the city life. It wasn’t until I saw this video that I realized that “paradise” was right in my backyard (not literally, of course). This video is such an inspiration! I, myself, have traveled to other cities and places in my country but, as this video proves, there’s so much more to see and experience.
This is a good reason why you need to plan your next visit to my country. Is it really paradise on earth? For me it is, you can see so for yourself.
Places visited in the Philippines: Boracay, Banaue, Camsur, Sohoton, Naked Island, Malapascua, Coron Donsol
Possibly Related Posts:
- Where to Go in Palawan, Philippines
- Introducing Palawan Island Philippines
- Apo Island: Nature’s Gift to Scuba Divers
- What to Expect When Visiting the Philippines
- A must-visit in Bacolod: The Ruins