If it’s your first time in the Philippines, wonder no more about the ancient and strange looking contraption (water comes out it) that you see on selected sides of the road. It’s not a Filipino fire hydrant, rather it’s a source of water and/or a public shower (if you could call it that).
This is how you can use this “tubig poso” (pronounced as POH-SOH, aka water pump) when you want to take a bath by IslandMediaAsia.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 7 Philippine Destinations to Visit with Your Filipina Girlfriend
- What a Modern Filipina is Like
- Where is the best place to live in the Philippines?
- Celebrating November 1 in the Philippines (2013)
- The Christmas Season in the Philippines