We’ve all had our share of fantastically tasting instant noodles in the past. Heck, you probably have some fantastically tasting noodles in your cupboard right now and you’re also probably thinking of eating some. BUT, before you instant-cook that baby up, you might want to watch how the PROs do it.
I recently ran into this video and thought that it was interesting enough to share to the whole world. I’m an avid instant noodles fan but I consider myself a noob now that I’ve watched how the PROs from Eat Your Kimchi do it. They added strange (but still interesting) ingredients to their ramen to make it thicker and more delicious. I didn’t know that!
Check out the video to see what other steps you might have missed while eating your ramen.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Your One Page Super Guide to the Ladyboys of Asia
- Exploring Melbourne’s Vibrant Asian Communities
- Prepare Yourself: The Top 5 Changes after You’ve Married an Asian
- The Lighter Side of Western-Chinese Interracial Relationships
- A Video on 13 Things Asian Girls Like — True or False?