Here’s a great place to spend the afternoon in! It’s called the Ruins and it’s an attraction located in Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines. You could say that it is a hidden treasure within the city. It also has a great story behind it, a story of love.
The place is vast and beautiful and, despite the name “Ruins”, it will give you a different sense of beauty, especially when the sun begins to set, when the light hits the walls, turning them into gold.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Where to Go in Palawan, Philippines
- Introducing Palawan Island Philippines
- Apo Island: Nature’s Gift to Scuba Divers
- What to Expect When Visiting the Philippines
- The Maskarra Festival in Bacolod, Philippines